1. Markets Tab Improvements
The biggest feature of the current sprint. In the previous version, the markets tab merely provided the means to browse and filter coins by various criteria. In this update, we took a few steps further and added the following features:
- Global Market info: Shows total market cap, total 24h volume for all cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin dominance level, DeFi market cap, and total value locked (TVL) in all major DeFi protocols. In the coming release, we aim to expand it further
- Coin search: Users now can easily search through all available coins on the market, view detailed info about each coin and add it to the watchlist
- Advanced search: A power user feature allowing to perform an advanced filtered search on nearly available coins by various criteria i.e market cap, 24-hour trading volume, and price change for the specific period (ex: all coins with 50% price change in 2 week period)
- Coin info: In addition to charts and technical indicators users are now able to see the exchange where a coin is being traded along with volume data, known venture funds that have invested in the project, and information about the token itself
While this feature is still a work in progress it already provides our users with the most thorough token search and monitoring capabilities available online incl. majority of premium commercial data providers.
In version 0.21 we are looking to add detailed analytical data about the coin. We couldn’t find such data online and hence building it ourselves. Nearly done, stay tuned 👀!
2. BINANCE SMART CHAIN
The Unstoppable Wallet team is always focused on solving users’ problems and providing full functionality to interact with various blockchains. By popular demand, we have added support for Binance Smart Chain and BEP20 tokens along with decentralized swap capabilities.
Note: Also in one of the upcoming sprints, we will add the ability to swap BEP-2 tokens(Binance Cain) to BEP-20(Binance Smart Chain) format.
3. PANCAKESWAP INTEGRATION 🥞
This release brings integration of PancakeSwap protocol for decentralized swaps. The benefits of this change are BEP20 swaps and lower token swap fees. The fees are the same as if you went to PancakeSwap website and tried swapping via WalletConnect.
In version 0.21 we are planning to expand on this and integrate the ability swap on multiple DEXes at the same time and get the best swap terms for the given trade across entire liquidity.
4. WALLETCONNECT IMPROVEMENTS
In addition to Ethereum, WalletConnect now able to work with protocols on Binance Smart Chain. We also added the ability to run multiple WalletConnect sessions at the same time. Moreover, WalletConnect transaction confirmation screens became more readable.
Apart from the above-mentioned features, we have fixed all user-reported and self-discovered app crashes and bugs.
There were also countless minor changes in the UI elements as well as the entire set of app onboarding screens based on the feedback received from the community.